Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halfway there...

So. Today marks the beginning of week 4, or the official END of the first half of this challenge. I have been dedicated to doing FLY doubles (barre and spin back to back) this entire time and I am definitely seeing improvement in my strength and endurance. However, I have been in a slump these last few days because I made the mistake of getting on the scale. :(  UP 5 pounds in the 3 weeks. I know, I know... muscle weighs more than fat! I have just been so obsessed with those numbers on the scale for so long, it's really difficult to get it through my head that I could actually GAIN weight and LOSE inches!!

BUT... that's exactly what has happened! I went in for a class today and had my half way measurements done. Very happy to report that I have lost 4.25" already!! 2.5" of that in my waist ALONE!! Of course, after a brief celebration of that fact, I quickly realized that I didn't lose a single centimeter in my wide hips or my "man calves". I guess I know what I need to concentrate on for the next 3 weeks!

So. Now the painful part. Updated pictures. I still don't see any improvement in the pictures but at least the numbers tell a different story. I'll add the updated measurements here as well.

L arm: 13" (no change)
R arm: 13" (- 0.25")
Waist: 36.5" (-2.5")
Hips: 43.25" (no change)
L thigh: 23" (-0.75")
R thigh: 23" (-0.75")
L calf: 15.75" (no change)
R calf: 15.75" (no change)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment